of Human Resources - Code: HRD-OA
Salary: Competitive & Negotiable.
Working place: Hanoi.
part of the Senior Management Team, contributes to the achievement of the
organization’s mandate by providing advice and guidance on all issues affecting
human resources management to the Executive Team and other managers.
- Maintain currency in
national/regional HR trends, legislative and compliance requirements, and
industry best practices. Assist senior managers with HR planning through
constant review of CBU workforce demographics and labour market analysis.
- Identify human resource focused
strategies that support the organization’s objectives and assist managers
with their role in implementing change.
- Develop and update policies and
promote programs that align with organizational objectives.
- Participate in budget process,
identifying risks and collective agreement obligations.
an environment that fosters effective working relationships with unionized and
non-unionized workforce working within the political, social, and cultural
context of the academic environment.
- Identify and interpret relevant
legislation and regulations, collective agreement language and internal
- Conduct investigation and lead
appropriate response to formal or informal complaints related to HR
practices or grievances.
- Seek legal advice as appropriate
and provide support to legal counsel once engaged to represent CBU’s
- Identify trends in bargaining
within the academic environment as well as within certain union groups.
processes related to employee recruitment, retention, and satisfaction.
- Oversee programs designed to
engage and motivate employees helping them to find satisfaction through
- Provide opportunities for
professional training and development.
- Promote healthy workplace
activities, employee recognition, and supporting programs designed to
promote diversity and inclusion.
- Conduct periodic employee
engagement surveys and develop action plans based on the results.
- Work with Marketing &
Communications Department to develop internal communication mechanisms to
ensure opportunities for information sharing with employees.
- Provide direct support for
recruitment of senior management positions (including support to the Board
of Governors on recruitment of the President). Liaise with executive
search firm if service is used.
salary, benefit and pension administration ensuring a competitive total
compensation package for CBU employees.
- Gather, review, and analyze
various industry information related to compensation.
- Maintain job evaluation systems as
adopted, from time to time, by the employer.
- Ensure consistent approach to rate
assignment and advise on compensation package options for
the Department in achieving established goals and promote working together as a
- Provide advice and support,
coaching Department members as they face challenging situations.
- Ensure Payroll Services are
provided in a timely manner and in keeping with all legislative
a safe and healthy work environment for all employees.
- Ensure compliance with OH&S
Act and Regulations, working directly with Safety Officer and managers as
- Liaise with OH&S Committee and
Department of Labour as needed.
- Appropriate degree, preferably
with an HR or Business focus.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in
increasingly responsible positions in Human Resources field in a unionized
environment. Experience in collective agreement administration and in
negotiation of collective agreements. Experience working in a university
is an asset.
- Demonstrated understanding of
legislation, regulations, and jurisprudence relevant to HR functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of
investigative techniques, i.e. appropriate method of dealing with
complaints, accusations, and grievances.
- Training in mediation and
negotiations as well as employee benefits and pension administration is an
- Excellent oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Package: Competitive &
- To enjoy full social insurance,
health insurance, unemployment insurance as prescribed
- Working in a professional
environment, supported by the ability to develop, maximize work.
- Interested candidates should send
CV to email@example.com with the subject: Name - Year of birth - Position
of application (Nguyen Quang Khai - 1979 – HRD-OA).
- Contact: 024-71096868
- Early application/CVs will be in
early process of recruitment.
- Detail: http://gpo.com.vn/vi/director-of-human-resources-code-hrd-oa/